Week 2 Activity 4

I viewed Madi’s “Who Am I?” post. I left a comment on it because I can relate to many of the things she said. My comment was, “Madi, playing board games like Monopoly and Life sound very fun! I love playing Monopoly with my grandparents and my brother Billy!” Another post I viewed was Jeremy’s, “Hello, Who Are You” post. I left a comment because I was impressed how he doesn’t care what anybody thinks of him. I said, “Hi Jeremy, I am very impressed how you don’t care what anyone thinks of you. You have to be a very confident person in who you are to feel this way!” A third post I viewed was Aidan’s “Activity 1” post. I thought it was cool how he is the same person online and offline so I wrote, “Aidan, many people have different personalities online and offline. It is cool that you have the same personality for both!”A final post I viewed was Ian’s, “Online Me vs. Real Life Me.” I commented on it because I agreed with what he said completely. I said, “Ian, I agree with you completely on this. I also think that it is easier to talk online because you have more time to think and you are not staring at the person’s face that you are talking too.”